Ayurveda/Urithral stricture

Dear Madam,
I am suffering from Urithral stricture from 5 years, I have undergone surgery two times first in 2011 and second in 2012.
Now I am continuing CIC with 16no catheter, I have listened about Uttar basti in Ayurved for this problem.
Please let me know the total time and cost for permanent releaf, and where it is done (I live in Jamshedpur,Jharkhan).

Dear Santosh

Yes with uttar basti we have good results. Time is approx half hour to 45 min per sitting. cost depends on the area. Please check in your area.
You still need to continue some herbal medicines even after uttar basti. as yours is a chronic case. life style changes and diet changes are also important.

Health and Peace  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.