Ayurveda/Milia below my eyes

i'm 24 years old women. I have small bumps like pimples below my eyes. Four years before  It began to appear.  I came to know that it is called milia from the internet. please tell me the natural home remedies for this problem. is it a serious problem? it is spreading below the eyes.

Krishna Jayan

Dear Krishna ji

This is not a serious problem but yes troublesome. you can get them removed. scrub frequently so skin layer can be removed. these happen because of blocking of debris. so frequently wash scrub will take care of them. don't use greasy creams, use gel based  sun blocks.  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.