Ayurveda/milla around the eyes

I am from karnataka(india). I am haveing milla around the eyes since 2years.I consult a skin doctor ,the remove the milla but it was comeing again and also i got black spots around the eyes.Then i again consult doctor he said want to remove milla again, but i was geting black spots in the place where he is removeing.

Hello Mr Venkatesh

Problem with millia is this that it keeps on coming. Some people may have this tendency to have dark scars too, for them it can be double troublesome. Wash your face regularly. use scrub. Don't use oily and heavy creams, drink lots of water and have more vegetables.
These oil or debris blocks which don't get way and stuck in the skin. Use sun block or cover yourself up.  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.