Ayurveda/beard white hair problem

beard latest photo
beard latest photo  
dear sir
my self gurvinder singh from rajpura distt patiala ,my age is 29 years old .i am married .i am suffering from this problem before 3 years .before three years i was seen one white hair on my beard but day 2 day it growth a lot. now they are near about 150-200 nos.i  apply manny treatment but they all are failed .my brother is unmarried age 26.his beard has 2-3 white hair ,so plz send us detailed of full and final treatment.and its cost also.and it is guaranteed to turn my white beard hair to black .my contact is 09988835053

Dear Gurvinder ji,
To be very true i have treated many such patients but the results vary a lot from person to person.For you treatment will be for 6 months and for your brother it will be for 3 months.
Is you father or mother having the same problem ?
I do not have the same formulation for each and every one. But rather i prepare the medicines according to one's special requirements.So i dont have any fixed package. I need more details about you and your brother so that i can prepare the medicines for you.
If you are really interested then i can send you my question list to know more about you.

Dr.Gary Dehal

Any question related to Ayurveda.

Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.