Ayurveda/Height Increase

Question
Dr., I am Siva and 28 years old male.My height is 165 cm.I am worried about my height and want to become taller by 10 to 13Cms.Is there any ayurvedic medicines for increasing my height and Is it possible to get height increase because I came to know from TV advertisements which says about Step-Up Height Growth powder that can be used for this problem and they also give gurantee for increase in height.And some other products on some websites which says that height increase is possible if taken for 6 months.If so, may I try these products for height increase and will it give successful results.Otherwise please suggest me some ayurvedic medicines for my height to increase.
Thank You,
Siva.K

Answer
hello
Please start with--
Atirasadhi churan--1 spoon daily with milk
Grow tone syp--2 spoon morning 2 evening
Ashwagandha cap--1 morning 1 evening
ALL this for 2 months
See details on www.alwaysayurveda.com
U can order online and start and keep me informed about the changes

dr meenakshi

Ayurveda

Dr meenaxi