Ayurveda/Beard gets white, Impotence Problems

I am 33 years old male.My beard started to become white last year and now 50 % of my beard and Hair is white.I met an ayuvedic doctor and he advised me to take Chyavanprash,but no use.Atleast, I want to stop my beard to get white now and need a solution for this.
     Lastly, I went to get treatment for infertility and impotence problem through Homeopathy,but got no cure after getting treatment for more than a year.So far, I have not obtained any allopathic treatment for my Sexual Problems as I know that allopathic drugs would harm health and many have died due to Heart Attack after taking Viagra.This is why I don't want to go for Allopathic treatment.I need a solution for this also.

Please reply me.

Dear Mr Rajesh

We need to go for detail history and accordingly we make med. You can start saptamrit lauh, 2-3 tabs twice in a day. Keep good diet and routine. Use mild herbal shampoo apply amla oil on scalp three times a week. You can also use almond oil 2-2 drops in nose.  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.