You are here:

Ayurveda/need ur help..Urithrine stricture


Hi doctor I m 30 years old last year I came to know that I m suffering through Urithrine stricture and was advised for surgery for which I was not mentally prepared then I consulted a homeopathic doctor for same and after his medicines my problem was bit cured and currently also I mtaking his medicines but sometimes I face severe problems but by the day end it gets better plz suggest any medicine for the same and even I have read about the uttarbasti so suggest me best ayurvedic hospital and doctor for same.

Sorry for the delay in answering.
What is the length of the stricture ?
For utter basti i know that Dr. Sunil kahalekar in Naded in Maharashtra. BUt give internal Ayurveda medcines only.If both the mode of treatment os taken together then results are best.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr.Gary Dehal


Any question related to Ayurveda.


Now i have a total experience of around 19 years including 7 years of clinical experience.

Divya Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital Ayurveda Himachal

Amar Ujala,Punjab Kesari,Arogya patrika,chikitsa pallav...

I am studying the different system of medicines since 1989.First i did 4 years BEMS and then MD(AM),Ayurveda Rattan,Vaidya Visharad,certificate in Food & Nutrition,BAMS(bachelor of Ayurveda) and now doing DNYS(diplome in yoga and naturopathy).

Awards and Honors
Distinguised Pattron-All India Ayurveda Congress,New Delhi. Vice-President-Himachal Pradesh State Ayurveda Doctors Union. Fellow Academy of General Education,Manipal. Special Life Member-AYUSH medical Association. Special member-Bharat Swabhiman Trust,Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust,Haridwar.

Past/Present Clients
Civil servant,bureaucrat,senior police officer,professor,businessman.

©2017 All rights reserved.