Ayurveda/Enlarged Adenoids & Tonsills

Respected Dr. Joshi,

This is Komal Raisinghani, I have a four year old son, he has a problem of enlarge adenoids & tonsils from last 2yrs. But he doesn't have a infection, fever or any other major problem, but only one problem is of mouth open during sleep.

After a consultation with a Dr. In Mumbai, he said not to do a surgery if he doesn't have any infections or frequent fever.

But my pediatrician in pune recommended to go for a surgery for both.

We are confused what to do.
Please guide me an treatment without operation

Namaste Komal

Take care of child and don't give him too much junk and cold and too sweets during evenings. Try Septillion Ds syrup for three - four months. We have to prepare the combinations but it won't be available in market. So this is best solution so far.
Do try this and lets review after 3-4 months, else mail me. I will try to provide.  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.