Ayurveda/medicine for hearing

Hi mam,

My name is S.Durai Raj,   age is 28.  I have hearing problems on both ears and after audiometric test doctor told the hearing loss about left ear 96db and right ear 110db
And itís on moderate stage. I am facing this problem for last 10 years on right ear and left ear is fully loss without any symptoms. But, on the left ear have lot pain in inner ear. I donít no how this happen and no one have hearing problem in my family and relation.
Doctor told this earing loss, due to damage of nerves connecting ear and brain and finally
There is no medicine to recover from it and have to use only earing aid to over come from this problem, now I cant hear with earing aid and tinnitus in my left ear.

Please give me any solutions and any best options to my problem.

Dear Mr Raj

This is rare at your age. Use ksheerbala 101 oil in both nostrils. Do Prtayhar Yoga under some good teacher. We have some herbomineral combinations for healing and protecting nerves. Do mail me with complete details at

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.