Ayurveda/Tinnitus and hearing loss at moderate level

Hi Meenakshi Madam,

I am 38 years old I.T. professional living in New Jersey, USA. Last week I went to ENT specialist to checkup for my Tinnitus issue which I am facing since last couple of month. After performing test they found out it is due to my moderate level hearing loss in both ears and there is no accurate medicine to cure this issue. I also has seasonal allergy issue which cause me runny nose and sinus pressure whenever season get changed. I also have post nasal drip issue which remain forever. Due to post nasal drip, my mouth smell very bad and need to brush and clean my tongue which get coated with white mucus.

My local doctor prescribed nasal spry for post nasal drip issue, which is steroid and I don't like to use it regularly due to its side effect instead I use Netipot kriya twice a week.

Currently, my major issue is constant ringing in both ear. I am loosing concentration and feel tired even after doing yoga and pranayam exercises for an about 20-30 minues every day.

Please advice me your guidance to treat my Hearing and Post Nasal drip issue.

Namaste Mr Patel

This is interconnected problem. You need to work on your diet, daily routine and sense organs abuse if you are doing it some where. I my need more details, as these issues are clubbed. Meanwhile stop raw food, salads etc. Use lots of warm or hot water to drink. If possible take ginger with haldi tea few times a day. get back to me with complete details of your routine, habits, diet etc on -

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.