Ayurveda/Can i take ashwagandha powder,shatavar powder and shilajit for building muscle?

mam i am 19 year old boy.i am healthy and i regularly go to gym.i workout for 45 minutes 5x a gym a trainer have advised me to take some bodybuilding supplements but these supplements are too much expensive which i cant afford. so they said me to take ashwagandha powder,shatavar powder and shilajit sat for building muscle and they said that it will improve my overall health. I want your opinion on this if i use these together than what will be dosage and for how much time can i use them?

Namaste Rahul

Yes these are safe herbs and you can take these. together also will be fine. Doses depends on the manufacturers advice. as these days lots of extracts are being used please check the doses as mentioned on labels. else show me the composition i will guide you.  

Dr Meenakshi Joshi

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is an expert in Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchkarma, Ksharsutra and life style management.All sorts of queries regarding physical health , mental health, herbs,natural medicine, detoxification,pregnancy care, child care, geriatric , infertility and related issues are welcome.

Dr Meenakshi Joshi is in the field of natural healing and Ayurveda since 18 years.

Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Vedic Healers, New Delhi and Gurgaon Shiajyo Inarsin Budhist Trust AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia)

Hindustan Times. Dainik Jagran, CCIM magazine, India Today (women)

A Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). PG PPHC in preventive health care from Apollo hospitals, PG CPK from Kasturba Medical College Manipal in panchkarma and ksharsutra. Aromatherapy course from FFDC Fragrance and Flavor Development council Kannauj and RTC ministry of SSI.