BDSM/Calling my Boyfriend "Sir"?

allary wrote at 2011-09-05 06:59:29
I have a similar problem as the one described only this is a new relationship and I know I am a sub in every aspect except the "SIR" thing...I cannot bring myself to say this..it is to military for me.

So, because of this one thing he won't compromise we will not be together..it is sad on both parties cause we click in all else.

I think he is being stubborn on this one issue...and I am not going to change my thinking on this...i am a sub not a puppet.

sub slave wrote at 2015-01-25 20:43:12
try to say sir when alone when answering questions and then start saying sir more and more until you are comfortable with it and it comes naturaly and you say sir automaticaly without thinking about it  

BDSM

awhitecloud