BDSM/forced homosexuality

Never allowed to cum wrote at 2010-08-06 23:15:00
Most Men have no problem expecting two Women to have sex together while he watches so it is only natural and fair if a women demands that her sub have sex with another man. He doesn't have to like it he has only to please the Superior Woman as ALL Women are Superior to Men. Also, you should feel privileged that you have such a supportive Dom that knows what she wants.

DayDreamer wrote at 2013-06-13 19:23:15
As a free submissive, having never been owned.  I could feel a tingle of excitement when I read what she wanted of you.  The difference is that I'm bi and you're straight.

Since it is your duty to please your mistress, will she compromise?  Start off by sucking a cock but not taking his cum in your mouth.  Gradually working up accepting his cum with the option of spitting it out.  Then swallowing it.

I think you might learn to like it.  That it's enjoyable, even gives you pleasure not only to be doing it for her but for yourself as well.

BDSM

Mistress Violette