BDSM/CASTLE REALM

ImAnIceMaiden wrote at 2008-08-05 03:57:31
Many Thanks Master Shadow,

I've also wondered what happened to the valuable information that was on the site.  I miss the reference material greatly.

DzrtDrms wrote at 2009-01-21 21:22:15
I do believe the owner shut it down due to Jade's death... it was a long time coming. That's the answer I got, anyways

breedev wrote at 2009-02-25 04:05:08
After Jade passed away Lord Colin may have lost all interest in this site she was his slave for a very long time.

vaash wrote at 2009-07-18 10:00:35
Many years ago, the site owner's submissive partner, jade, passed away. My understanding is that since the site was a labor of love between the two, it became more difficult to maintain it after her death, at many different levels.

Unfortunately, a lot of terrific information was lost to the public as a result.

angel wrote at 2009-12-27 23:06:05
If I am correct Lord Colm lost jade to Lupus.  The site may be a painful reminder of the love they shared.  It was a valued resource and felt it most accurately displayed what a D/s relationship should look like.

mastermichael wrote at 2010-01-30 09:13:53
I so VERY much regret the death of Jade, and the closing of the original Castlerealm site.  I have copies of the Master's Creed, Submissive's Creed, Prayer, and Rights, from the site, but does anybody know if the original library might still be available????  PLEASE let me know!!!

gentle^spirit wrote at 2010-09-05 01:20:44
I found much of the old Castle Realm site at archives.org!

http://web.archive.org/web/20030623085614/castlerealm.com/tours.shtml

MG wrote at 2011-05-11 22:00:04
Not sure what happened to castle realm, but try this site instead  http://www.seekers.org.uk

CJ wrote at 2011-10-09 02:11:26
I'm sure there may be more than one reason the site went offline, however, I believe in part it had to do with the demise of jade. There are a couple of sites that I am aware of that have "some" of the posts once found on castlerealm.com.  These sites inlcude, asubmissivesjourney.com and kinkytoychest.com

Shortly before the site went offline, Lord Colm posted the following on the site:

In Loving Memory

My Beloved Jade

1970-1999

In the early morning hours of February 3, 1999, my precious Jade slipped unexpectedly from this existence into the next.  Her body, left weak and defenseless by a nearly year-long struggle against systemic lupus erythromatosus and months of debilitating chemotherapy, was unable to fend off a bout of pneumonia.   Within 24 hours of being admitted to the hospital for difficulty breathing from a respiratory infection, she was gone She had fought her way back from near death, endured the ravages of chemo, and had finally managed to gain some control over this insidious disease.  She had gained most of her kidney function back, had completed chemotherapy, and we were making plans to get on with our lives together.  But in a cruel twist of fate, the weekend following her last chemo treatment she contracted an upper respiratory infection.  Her immune system, unable to rally against the invading opportunistic disease because of the effects of her chemo, simply could not defend itself.   The antibiotics were not working, and she was admitted to the hospital the morning of February 2.  None of us could have expected what would follow.  Despite valiant effort by the hospital staff, she deteriorated with unimaginable speed.  24 hours later, her heart fell silent. And she was gone.

Her last words to me were, "Don't worry, although I suspect you will anyway.   Please take care of you for us, Master.  I love You

so very much." 

II will take care of me, my precious one.  For us.  Rest now.  Thank you for sharing your life with me, for loving me so beautifully.  My life has been blessed in sharing our little time together.  Thank you for making me more than I was and for showing me the meaning of unbounded love.  Thank you, little one, for opening my heart and shining your light on places I'd long ago locked away.  There you shall forever reside.  Good bye, my treasure.  For now. In time our souls will once again be reunited as they have been destined to be since time immemorial.  I love you, sweet Jade, more than I ever dreamed was possible.  Good bye.

Silver wrote at 2011-12-11 09:39:20
I used to read this site often. The Master's slave passed away and the site closed.........

Terree wrote at 2013-04-20 03:21:21
Lord Colm shut down Castle Realm. Try finding info from the Castle here:  angelfire.com/ms2/BDSMINFOPAGES/Chapter2.html

Truth-teller wrote at 2013-08-01 02:56:13
This whole story event is partially a rip-off. Jade did not live with Colm. She was an online 'slave' and they only got together in real life once or twice. She worked tirelessly for him in creating the site. It's one of the grand "I can fool you easily online" stories where a man develops a strong persona and convinces a woman to do a load of work for him. How he could pursue the falsehood that they were actually together shows his true nature and how gullible so many people online are.  Someone found out the truth and presented it to 'Colm' who responded with threats and aggression. If you knew what he really did for a living you would understand why that was inappropriate.

SirLindel wrote at 2013-12-16 23:43:12
There is a bit more to this story , and jade would not like you to refer to her in Caps as she was submissive. This was a site for study and research. I may be able to find the site. I will work on it. Be W/well A/all. I do not remember if I personally knew Lord Colm and jade but I have do give respect.

BDSM

Master Shadow