BDSM/Being Collared

girl wrote at 2012-11-07 20:39:26
"My Master recently told me that I am collared." <~ that bothers me a bit.  As an unonwned submissive, accepting a collar is your last choice as totally free should be to ACCEPTED not told that you are.    

How does a submissive become collared, without negotiations, discussion of expectations?  

I believe the answer given is great, once the submissive knows what they are getting into.  However the question as posed sounds more like a situation where the person asking doesn't understand what is going on.  

respectfully,

an owned girl  

BDSM

Master Shadow