BDSM/Guilty - Daddy Dom...

daddy's babygirl wrote at 2009-11-24 18:58:13
You are not weird and are not alone! I too have a daddy/daughter fetish. I too had a missing father in my life, but was also molested as at the age of 12-14 by my mom's boyfriend who had come to be like a father figure to me (he has not been in my life since age 14). I am pretty sure that for these reasons I am compelled to act out my daddy/daughter fantasy. I am lucky enough to have an understanding husband who will role play with me in this way. He calls me his good girl, or babygirl and cuddles me gently. He pats my butt lovengly and tells me "daddy loves his babygirl". We take it a step further and play submissive/innocent role in the bedroom. We both enjoy this very much and we are what I consider normal people. This does not dominate our sexual life, it is just something we do sometimes, and we don't decide we are going it, he just knows I want to when I call him daddy. I think if you find someone you love and that loves you, they should understand. I would work into it slowly, start by pretending to be submissive and let them know you want them to be dominant in a loving way.  

Feneris's babygirl wrote at 2010-01-04 16:56:07
You are so not alone. I hate hate hate to see people going through this and torturing yourself. I myself have a wonderful and great Daddy. He is married and that makes me have a sissy too. We are a big happy family and he fills something inside of me. You are not weird and you should not try and shut this side of you away. This side of you is there and its suppose to be there for a reason. Don't hide it. There is a WHOLE slew of us out there. You should try looking on fetlife.com or collarme.com You can find groups specifically for little girls and Daddies. Live your life. Don't let people judge you for doing what makes you feel right inside.

Wolf wrote at 2010-02-28 17:39:48
I am a DaddyDom, and have a little one.  She and I live together and I just love when she calls me Daddy.  As said by others, Daddy Doms and little ones are a part of the BDSM lifestyle.  There are also a couple websites that deal with this issue, the one I like best is witchyhour.net.  this is run by a little one and has forums and a chatroom that you can use.

Scorpio88888 wrote at 2011-01-28 22:12:03
I feel the same way. You are not alone! The Daddy Dom / little girl relationship is a most fulfilling one and I am happy to embrace it. You are more normal than you might think :). I hope you find your daddy soon!!! Hugs

Little8 wrote at 2011-10-24 20:14:10
I understand where you are coming from, only because I have come from the opposite end. I came into a BDSM relationship thinking that was what it was, purely "normal" Dom/sub relationship. What I did not know and learned after talking to my Dom was that he needed to be Daddy, saw me as his little girl. And I've realized through time that I truely am his little girl. It's not a choice, for either of us. And it's unfair to think you don't deserve the same. You are normal, everyone has kinks. Do not be ashamed, you deserve your Daddy. Keep every avenue open and he will find you. Try going on local websites or joining groups around you. BDSM is the best bet to find your Daddy. Odds are he's out there looking for you now.

joyce wrote at 2011-11-30 23:23:24
I am in a daddy/babygirl relationship now and its wonderful. I have a wonderful relationship with my father and my daddy dom and my father are obvious separate. I love my father and have never been sexually attracted to him in any way. I love my daddy dom, its a different love and a different feeling when I call him daddy. Its loving and trusting and fulfilling. I truly need my daddy.  

A.J. wrote at 2012-03-27 00:17:27
After reading your question i have to tell you, you are not alone, everything you have written was a reflection of how i felt when i first found out i was the same way. it started really young an i also never had a dad, on my part i had to grow up very very fast. This hunger an feeling never goes away until you find the right one, an there is someone out there. from experience i can tell you that having someone try is not bad, but if your trying to make them be that it's harder an you never truly feel happy. i've tried to bring people to this world just to satisfy the hurt of being alone an it seems for a moment i might feel good but in the end... it's never fully what i want or need. because i believe this is a need in life, a deep seeded one. no matter who you are it can hit you, i was in the military an taken care of myself for a long time, an there is not a day that goes by that i don't think of havin a daddy, but i still haven't found the right one yet either. good luck an don't hide who you are. i promise it will get better. :)

kimmmpossible wrote at 2012-08-02 04:22:07
I want this type of relationship and have no idea how to tell my Dom except to send him this website with all or your answers.. wish me luck.

PeeWee wrote at 2013-08-10 14:11:40
I'm 49 my "Little Girl is 40,and we have that dynamic in our relationship. She refers to ma as Daddy,and we are happy together. She is a single mother of 3 at the moment,has a fulltime job and the works,we don't live together,yet(LOL),but nothing is really different,other than I'm not right there to give her the discipline she needs as fast as it should be done,but we make it work. She asked me if I thought it was weird,I said no,and she stated she wants and needs a Daddy/Daughter type relationship,and we have had just that for 1 year Aug. 8th!! We fully trust each other,and if this is what you like,need and want,go for it,it's as normal as anything else,I think with the right Daddy,you'll be very happy!!

BDSM

Oscar G.