BDSM/collared sub switch master

Erostocracy wrote at 2014-03-08 15:35:27
Considering the lengthy absence of contact from his master, you could easily claim your man as your collared mate on the grounds of Abandonment. In most ordinary legal matters, owners who neglect certain properties such as animals, lose all rights to that animal because their actions demonstrated abandonment. And when dealing with living creatures, the time frame is two weeks or less.

Another option, based in part on abandonment, is that your man should actually "man up," grow a pair and simply return his collar to his masters and tell them in no uncertain terms that the relationship among them is finished and will not resume. You and he must remember, even though this is a lifestyle, it is a lifestyle OF CHOICE, specifically of YOUR choice. You are both intelligent adults who should be able to think on your own and make your own decisions. In all reality, this decision is not up to his masters it is ultimately up to him.

There is also a third reason to break the link between him and his masters: Violation of safety rules and ethics. In any D/s or Master/slave relationship, BEFORE the relationship starts there are a series of rules that must be established. One of those is that the Dom or Master will NEVER make a sub or slave do anything that they do not want to do. You both must understand and remember that the ONLY reason he is wearing their collar is because HE CHOSE TO ALLOW IT.

It's really very simple. If he loves you as much as you apparently love him, then he will readily do all of the above out of love for you. If he refuses to act like a man and do these things, then walk away because you will only have a lot of heartache. This part of it is YOUR decision. I hope it doesn't come to that.  

BDSM

Master Shadow