BDSM/Collar vs being owned

DskMarika830 wrote at 2016-01-29 23:09:25
Master Shadows answer was perfect...thank You.

I've often said my heart is collared.  

BDSM

Master Shadow

Can answer your BD/SM Lifestyle questions regarding flogging, caning, paddles, whips, scening, fear play, wax play, sensual knife play, humiliation, fisting, anal, violet wands, clamps, cbt, ice play, books, breathplay including blood chokes, cuffs, collars, furniture, collaring ceremonies, links, gags, toys and other items used in the lifestyle, Will not answer questions regarding medical advice in regards to the Lifestyle. I am a sadist, married to a Domme, who is also a sadist, am the owner of two, in a Leather Family, head and co owner of House of Dragon, a BDSM House, along with my wife, in a poly relationship, and enjoy the 24/7 lifestyle.

35 Years experience in the BD/SM Lifestyle.

Terre Haute S.I.N. Social Interaction Network (CoFounder). Co Owner of House of Dragon. Founder of Southern Indiana Consensual Kink (S.I.C.K.)

Variations Magazine, on "Honor and Respect".

Member of The Dungeon Monitors Association, as well as The Violet Wand Guild, and life experience.