BDSM/seeking bdsm

CJ wrote at 2013-05-08 20:53:03
Actually, looking around a bit, you'll find there are quite a few BDSM and D/s related chat rooms and online communities.  A simple web search will bring you to any number of these.  Yes, some of the more popular ones, http://www.asubmissivesjourney.com , http://www.collarme.com, and of course fetlife as mentioned above.

A rule of thumb that I'll point out, and it's an important one to remember,,  99% or more of all you meet online that claim to know so much about this lifestyle, in reality know little if anything about it.   You're going to need to take some time, learn to spot who is real, who isn't.  If you find yourself visiting a chat environment and you aren't comfortable with the way it's being conducted, don't hesitate to hit the exit button.  Yes, you'll find some of the online environments tend to be a bit better controlled, the number, or percentage of 'real people' is quite a bit lower than that 99% number,, but you'll also spot others that are apparently nothing more than a front for a cyber sex free for all.

I don't want to sound biased adding My comments of which chat rooms, web sites or communites are better than others, or which ones I feel are a waste of time.  That's something you'll have to decide on your own.  Just remember, trust your instincts a bit...  take your time, size things up, see how the chat room is generally handled, does the way they conduct themselves agree with your beliefs or thoughts on what this lifestyle is all about..  if it conflicts, I'd say it was time to move on, find a different chat environment.  

I hope this information helps.

BDSM

awhitecloud