BDSM/Wanting to see if this lifestyle is for me.

Jeff wrote at 2015-01-02 22:08:45
I'm from Chattanooga as well and interested in dominating a female. I'm good looking and 28 years old. HMU

BDSM

awhitecloud

Life questions in the area of D/s and real life relationships. I have been active in the Lifestyle for over 18 years and live it real time. Active in local munches for the last 16 years. Have practical life experiences that have brought me to a greater understanding of my self and the lifestyle. There is some part or aspect of the lifestyle in each part of my day. I am constantly thinking about something in the lifestyle. There is no part of my day that is not centered around the D/s lifestyle.

I have been active in the community for over 19 years. I have been helping people for the last 14 years on a number of boards. And I write articles for different on line as well other D/s publications. Have a published book and am now working on the second one. Helping other as well promoting the lifestyle in a healthy, safe way is what I want to keep trying to do.

Spokane Power Exchange. Salem OR area...Wet Spot

D/s World .... Fbot..."The Subbie Journal" www.Fetlife.com

I have finished my Master's degree and have spent a great deal of time in the fields of physiology. And I did a D/s study for my Master's thesis, and I was surprised with the out come. D/s views may not be defined but most all relationships have some aspect of them. Have a D/s book "The subbie Journal? in it's third printing.

I have several for best article of the month from D/s World.