BDSM/Under Consideration of Dom with No Time

j wrote at 2013-01-28 20:12:47
hi

i am also under consideration at the moment too

which i find nice but i feel a dom sub relationship there should be trust and the guy iam with wants to educate me and learn new things and meet other people. if you mix in the fet cicrles they should respect that you are under consideration and repect that

a relationship is a two way thing and he neds to remeber that you are chosing to submit to him to its about trust and moving forward into your life together

also i feel like you need to meet and make a phyiscal concetion b4 you can submit yourself to someone

i hope this is ok to type and i havent said something i shouldnt  

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)