BDSM/CBT

shauncornwall wrote at 2012-11-08 14:42:30
if you lived in south west uk you could trample my cock and balls

donaldinaz wrote at 2015-08-29 17:41:49
I have tied my cock and balls with rope very tight for more than an hour at a time and had great pleasure teasing my penis. I rarely let myself have orgasm or ejaculation as that would end the sexual frustration which is the purpose of doing this.  Having done this for years with no adverse effects I think it is pretty safe,  Sure feels great.  I have also visited numerous B&D S/m dominatrix's and love what they do to me.  I can take a lot of pain and pleasure without using the safe word.  

BDSM

Sharina Nicole