BDSM/Need to learn fast

Ben Martin wrote at 2012-02-05 19:38:03
First, I'd encourage you to take a step back and assess what motivates your interest in a Master-slave relationship.  If you're doing this to try and "get the girl," then it isn't going to work.  In the simplest terms, being a Dominant (and a Master is a heightened form of dominance) means doing what you want (within the bounds of sanity, safety and the boundaries negotiated with your partner).  If exercising control isn't something you want -- for you -- then it will be frustrating to both of you and ultimately collapse.

If it is something you want, then it's important to understand what the terminology means to your potential partner (and to you).  From most people's perspective, a Master-slave dynamic is a relationship where authority and control are consensually transferred.  However,  within that broad definition you need to define what it is that falls within your authority:

*  Do you simply control kinky activities and sex within the bedroom?

*  Do you have authority over all aspects of your relationship including the structure of the relationship, social activities, chores, etc.?

* Do you have authority over your partner's decisions, including whether she works, goes to school, which people she socializes with, etc.?

Once you have a clear sense of what you control, the next set of questions surrounds how you exercise that control.  

* Are you more interested in process (such as how she cleans the bathroom) or results (that the bathroom remains clean)?

* Do you see value in the use of protocols, rituals and rules?

* What is your management style?

* How will you teach, promote and ensure the behavior you want (does it include punishments? rewards? or simply clearly articulating expectations?)?

* What is your communication style?

There is a lot involved in forging and managing a power-based relationship.  Be sure it's something you want, and -- if it is -- that you both have consistent and compatible expectations and goals.

Dream Girls wrote at 2015-04-19 01:53:34
If you're looking for an alternative, check us out at Dream Girls.com.

Subliminal mp3s ought to do the trick.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck