BDSM/Dominant? Submissive?

Question
Hello!
I've been in a relationship with a man for about a year. A while ago he approached me about being submissive and we started exploring it. I have read up on it and enjoy dominating him very much. However, my pleasure derives strictly from that fact that it gives him pleasure. He loves being dominated, and I love dominating him because it's what makes him happy. Would that make me actually submissive? I don't enjoy the act of domination at all, as such. I like to be in control of things, I like to do everything. I don't like anything done to me, I don't like to be made to do things, humiliated, or on the receiving end of anything. I like to organize everything, tell him what to do in sex, tell him where we're going to go on our date.

But I don't feel like I'm doing it for 'dominant' reasons. I'm doing it because I just love to do everything to please him, to make everything easier for him. I DON'T like to be overtly dominated, while he does. I like to explicitly take care of everything to please him, rather than myself. I like to control to bring pleasure to others who are submissive. I'm confused whether I'm dominant or submissive.

Thank you for your answer,
Yvonne

Answer
I would have to say that your a dom, you are in control even if it is in making him happy.  You are the head of it all, and thus all Doms need to please your sub as part of taking care of him. Part of the duty of the Dom is to please and honor and care for their subs in all aspects.  But you gain some satisfaction from it all. And yes Doms do things some could say where sub like, but Doms are human as well they need to do things to care of another. We all have ups and downs and we all most find our own ways in the D/s world and it is for each relationship to take what works for them and leave the rest for others that might enjoy it.

Thank you for the Question, it was a good one, well no question is a bad one. Please come back if you have more.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud