BDSM/How to treat his sub

Question
I am in a poly relationship as his Prime, but he recently took on a sub. I am not in the BDSM lifestyle. He considers her his sub, but wants me to treat her as another girlfriend, and be her friend, etc. I feel he is unclear on the BDSM lifestyle, and "wants to have his cake and eat it too", as my feelings have already been disregarded in favor of the sub several times now. There are some trust issues, as she runs to him with every little thing I say, twisting it to curry favor with him, but when I defend myself, I'm "picking on" her, or not "seeing her side", and that I need to "be more friendly" to her. I've stopped talking to her altogether because of this, but now he's angry because I'm "shunning" her. He says I'm getting bad advice from other experts who say that if she is his sub, she is NOT to be treated as a girlfriend by me, ever. I am getting mixed messages. I cannot trust her, and do not want to be her "friend". That was NOT the original agreement when he said he wanted a "sub". My question is...in a situation like mine, how is the Prime Partner supposed to treat their partners sub? She's not MY sub, she's HIS.

Answer
You need better communication for all members of the household. Maybe sit down with him and come up with some house rules as well what roles each member of the house hold is responsible for. No house will work at all if you do not all get along as well trust each other.

Most of the time when a Dom takes on a new sub, well you have had each other together and known each other, as well what role they are to take inside the household.

This is not about sides you are both equal and your role should be held higher then hers and she should be coming to you to learn how to do things in the house the way that he wishes then done. I do not understand your place as it does not even sound like you know where your place is and that is sad.  

I am sorry I am not much help to you, I wish I could be more help. But you need to be talking with the Dom and trying to work it out through him on the issues you are having and he needs to be on neither side to deal with the issues at hand.

I wish you luck.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud