BDSM/Breaking

Question
Hello Twist,
My question is about breaking and rebuilding. My current partner is very keen to break me... Possibility because I am not really submissive, his orders make me laugh but I like pain... Anyway, could u please explain what breaking and rebuilding mean, with some examples... For me it sounds like forcing... I could be wrong.

Many thanks in advance,

Mag

Answer
not twist but I will give it a go...

Breaking and Rebuilding is actually a very common concept how it is used is different.  In the military they do this as a part of basic and advanced combat training.  The fundamental idea is to rid the person of the cultural baggage to question or reflect on an order.  In fact the idea is very much like slave training, they want the soldier to respond automatically to commands.

There are limits placed on this and a whole set of governance in the vanilla world but essentially the process is the same. So unlike the military there are things some people will just not do without the depth of training to which a conditioned response without rebelling.  Taking it to this limit is effectively what lifestyle doms do.  The intensity is by far more rachetted up than elsewhere and the rewards more intimate, punishment more severe so all and all much more of emotional, and mental leverage.

I hope this helped you, take a look as some of the outlines on "basic training" for the military and you will see the similarities.  

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck