BDSM/chastity belt

Question
where is the best place I can get an affordable chastity belt? Is it worth getting a cheap one on ebay or should I just go all out for the real thing?

Answer
Hello there,

The best place to look for styles of belts is here: http://www.chastitytrophy.com/en/index.asp

Prices vary just as much as each design and weigh heavily on function. Personally, I would not skimp on such a purchase. Especially if this is your first device---you want to know what it's like fresh from the box. While used ones can be sterilized, I would at least make the first one my own one.

Good luck in your search!

BDSM

Natali Noir