BDSM/communication

Question
Dear Mistress,
I have been with my Dom for only 3 months now, not a very long time. When we first met we discussed how important communication, trust and honesty are. Without this there cannot be a D/s relationship. In the beginning everything seemed to be going great, we would talk, e-mail or text everyday. He would ask me to masturbate and send Him videos. Here in the last couple of weeks He has stopped replying to my text and e-mails. Says He doesn't know when we will get together again and has shut me out. When I try to talk to Him, He says He is not in the mood. I have so many feelings, and thoughts that I need to tell Him,that He needs to know about, but how can I if He won't talk to me? He has been ignoring me, I'm not sure if He realizes what this does to my mind. I wanted to masturbate for Him and send Him a video (I enjoy doing this for Him), His response was He didn't care. This has never been the case before, He has always cared. I can not think of anything that I have done to displease Him in anyway for Him to start treating me this way. Why all of sudden the change? I cannot get the answers from Him if He refuses to communicate with me. Do I some how force Him to talk to me? If so how? I have already decided that I do not deserve to be treated this way, I do deserve respect, and do not wish for it to continue. I have many strong feelings for my Dom. I appreciate the time I do get with Him. If He continues not to communicate, is this a sign He is wishing to end D/s relationship? Should I end it? I am so confused and unsure at this time. I look forward to any input you may have on this.

Answer
kristy

I am not the Mistress you seek, but I will try to address your questions.  It is a sad thing to have a truly focused and devoted sub excluded from the life of her dominant.  To that end if you had failed him in some way perhaps he would be justified.  However, I see no hint of wrong doing in your email.  Yet, I do see that is was a cyber relationship.  I have found over the years very few cyber relationships are worth the effort or survive.  This can be a bridge to a real relationship but it must be focused on such and I get the hint this was not the case in your circumstances.  There are a number of reasons why he could have decided to shut you out and I shall go through each.

1. He want something real, and when that was not forthcoming his concept of always masturbating for fulfillment was a rather empty experience and he had enough.  This would also explain why he lost interest in even seeing your videos...

2. He found someone real and hence has given his focus to that relationship, and decided your did not warrant even that explanation.

3. He was not really a dom, and was only using this for his fill of free porn where he could play at domination.  This could easily be the case if he felt your emotions were getting to locked on him, and he would run the risk of being exposed for a fraud.  It would also account for why he would avoid you now as he does not want any more telltales revealed by him.

I am pretty sure you (as a submissive) can not force someone to talk to you. If you were the dominant and in a physical relationship, it is of course possible in a bondage session to take the torment and torture to the point any person will talk.  But as a sub you are merely the vessel for receiving and not the implementer of the torments.  Mind games may work for one try but quickly would result in you getting cut off and blocked from all normal communications channels.

I personally feel that your relationship is at an end. No dom ever totally cuts someone off except as punishment.  But an explanation that it is coming and the duration of it is always a precursor. Where you have none such it is not a punishment but a statement that he does not want to communicate with you.

I wish I could give you better news or a more positive outcome but alas I fear not. If you wish to discuss this further merely drop me a line.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck