BDSM/femdom

Question
My husband is my personal slave.  I would like to ask you and request your suggestion.  He is my toilet slave.  I make him to eat my shit and make him to drink urine.  Is it armful for his health.  Also I make him to serve as my  mensus server.  He use to  clean my private part using his mouth and tongue.  Is it also harmful to his health.

Kindly answer and  suggest some valuable advice

Thanks and regards

Answer
Urine is inert and safe, and your menses is fine as well except if you have any infections.  Feces on the other hand is riddled with bacteria and microbes and tends to be problematic.  However there are drugs which can be taken which will alleviate that problem.  Tell your doctor simply you think you may have a contaminated well and get a script for the appropriate drugs.  If you are afraid to go to the doctor, read the answers a couple years ago by "extreme slave jack" or writ him he has been a toilet slave to his mistress for 12 years or so.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck