BDSM/Help?

Question
Hello, I'm extremely new to the bdsm scene.. And I don't know what to do. I'm a submissive and had m first real play and first real punishment while my dom... We had a chat because he had another sub, he assured me that we will see how we progress to if we have a relationship as he knows it is what I would like.. But he has began an open relationship with this other sub, n she is his everything, when they are together he don't reply to my texts or anything.. And I found out and I'm feeling really hurt and maybe a little jealous and not sure if now me n him can progress to the same thing. He is poly, but I don't understand what I'm meant to be, I'm not the most emotionally stable at times, but I deal with it. Bt with him not replying and now I found out they are in a relationship an open one. I don't know what I'm meant to do how can I cope with just sing his play mate? I don't want to lose him I want to please him but I can't speak to him about it as he won't awnser my texts.

Answer
Sounds like your on two separate pages as far as to what it is you both expect from each other. I think you need to talk and come to an agreement. I do not think he has been clear on what it is that he means with poly and your role in his life. The whole Thing is about meeting each others needs, and if you can not well then you need to find someone that can.

Thanks for the question.

Ahitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud