BDSM/M/s troubles

Question
Hi there, I'm still still fairly new to the Master Slave relationships..but early on in my life I noticed that i was a very submissive person. I ended up doing some research on what a sub was and found that the idea really appealed to me, I started writing fan-fictions about myself that was really enjoyable until my parents found them and a book i had about the subject...it didn't go over well and needless to say they were burned. That was when i was fourteen, and the event made me think that what i was doing was bad..so i ended up suppressing those thoughts

When i turned nineteen I met a really nice man online, we started really talking to each and the subject of S&M came up and he told me that he was a dom. So we started a long distance relationship starting out very slow with sweet little rp's that slowly grew when we were more comfortable with eachother, but later in the relationship he would ask me if i could do such and such to him...I honestly tired to please him because this was the man i cared about and not only on the M/s level.

I did as much as I could...but ultimately I'm a sub through and through. He's still my Master and love and were still seeing eachother but to me it's just not the same anymore. I can feel that he's not really happy, I've mentioned the thought of seeing a different Master and Mistress so that were both satisfied but that was shot down in an instant and the thought of breaking up just hurts to much. I'm just not sure what to do now, and the experience with my parents has stopped from really wanting to farther than the Internet right now...

Answer
"Experience with parents..." ????

His age?

I'm afraid that I don't have enough information to understand your question.

1) Is this primarily an Internet relationship?  These things you do to him -- Internet?
2) The problem with Internet is that someone can claim to be anyone/anything.
3) Are you a member of a local BDSM club?  Do you have any "real life" BDSM experience?
4) The thought of breaking up hurts whom?  You or he?
5) If you've read any books about BDSM, please list some of them so I can understand your background knowledge.

I'll be glad to answer more of this situation after you give me more info.

Bob (and Jen)

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)