BDSM/Needing Help

Question
Hi I'm having a problem with my Master he knows about this problem already but ignores it. I know he lives with his G/f and he knows I know But he still lies and says he lives alone should this bother me?or should i let it go?

Also we've recently had another fight and I am running short on ideas to makeup for it, and maybe get my good girl status back.

Answer
brittany

I am sorry, but honesty is paramount in these relationships.  And in particular honesty with ones-self.  So yes deception should bother you but his being with another, I am sorry are you the kinky outlet because his g/f wont play; I am sure if he is lying to you he is also lying to her and in the end to himself.  I am not sure you should be worried about the status, as I am not sure you can accept him with another.

Sorry, blunt and honest but that is my household in a nutshell.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck