BDSM/present

Question

I've been honored by Master to be asked to join him and another slave to be his, 24/7 at his home.

He is insanely good-looking, strong, intelligent, funny, experienced and has a high profile, which has tens of slaves throwing themselves at his feet every week. He is in no way monogamous but is so very picky with his "play-slaves". I have only known him to play with another three subs apart from his current 24/7, and as expected those boys are really beautiful looking, perfect muscled bodies and are great with pain, submission, etc.

The reason why I'm telling you this is that I want you to see why I feel so incredibly thankful and lucky that he chose me. I would have never imagined that he'd want me for a play-mate, even less for a 24/7, specially considering my lack of experience.

The truth is that just the thought of being in his presence makes me crazy, and I am dying to show him my gratitude. I have told him verbally all these feelings and though I know he appreciates me saying it, I also know words for him will always be just words; he prefers actions as a way of proving what lies inside the slave. So my question is, how can I show him my immense gratitude, how much it honors me to be his and how lucky I feel?

I wish to give him a present, though perhaps not a material one, but more a gesture, a token that shows that I know how amazing he is, and that I am forever thankful that he turned his attention towards me. Because we will be apart for 2 months, I send him gifts every now and then of what he likes, be it videos of a bit of spanking, or drinking from a water bowl, or pissing, you know, just little things he likes. But I feel I need to show a grand gesture of appreciation for him choosing me. As a way perhaps of formally accepting his ownership of me.

Sorry to ramble on, but do you have any suggestions? Perhaps something you would like as a master?

Thank you very much for your time,

Answer
Often, it's the little things that can, in the long run make the biggest impressions. Congratulations on finding your One. Many go their entire lives never accomplishing this task. I know how it feels to be the center of that kind of attention, as I had someone who wanted me, and in His position, He could have had literally just about anyone He wanted. I know how lucky you feel, and also how excited.

As for what to do. A special day all about Him might work, but you would have to learn Him well to accomplish this. You would need to know a lot of the little stuff that makes Him haappy, or makes Him smile. Things like favorite colognes, the way He likes His eggs cooked, or His tea or coffee done, how He likes His clothes set out, any number of things. Preepare Him a special meal, using all of His favorites, and make it very special. Serve Him this meal, don't just prepare it, and throw it on the table, but serve it, like a slave who is grateful should.

Find out beforehand if He prefers you naked when doing this serve, or clothed, and make SURE He doesn't have other plans for that night as there is nothing worse than going through all of that and have Him not show. Remember, put some thought into this, and make His entire day for Him. At the end of it, kneel before Him, naked, legs spread, and tell Him how you feel, and how being His makes you feel inside. Show it in everything you do for Him that day. Show it to Him in the way you kneel, your posture, and in what you tell Him and how.

I wish you and He the best in your Journey, may you learn much, laugh often, and love without limitation.

SINcerely in Leather,
Shadow
};~>

BDSM

Master Shadow