BDSM/I really need your advise my friend

Question
So here it is, my loving dominant lives 4 hours away and he comes and sees me every month or so at university, he is 2 Yeats older then me and to my surprise a very caring man that liked things done his way so I made him into a Dom and now he is prefect. But every times am with him I am extremely happy but then when we need to part I hate life all my depression and anxiety comes back. I don't eat and I don't want to live but I hold on because I know he loves me and I know we are perfect for each other (he got me a promise ring, I know to vanilla for you lol) I just want to know how to deal with the times that am depressed because I know I scare him and brake his heart because he really wants me to eat and be happy.

Your dear friend Josee

Answer
sweetie

First off it has been along time since we talked... and I am happy you found some of what you need.  The relationship seems built on a mix of vanilla the life so probably a good foundation for you.  I believe your angst is much to do about the separation anxiety you feel.  I am sorry that you live so far a part but my current sub/slave lives 13,000 km away so even more difficult.  The secret for us is regular and meaningful communications. I believe the dominance does not end at the door but must be ever present.  Also let's face it you always have been a high maintenance type of sub who is needy at a minimum.  Talk to him about this, have him give you routines, tasks and little things to do daily even when a part.  Keep a journal, share it with him, share pictures, do sly naughty things for him and be as present to him as want him to be to you. He will appreciate the effort. Knowing your history I know how intense you jump into this.  As to eating, a very overrated activity if you ask me.  I have not eaten solid food for three years now.  There is a very powerful liquid vitamin/mineral pack available at the pharmacy.  It is given to people with digestion and immune deficiencies. Ask you pharmacist for it.  That and some liquid (water, milk, vanilla frappachino {if I remember correctly}) will do.

You happiness will come for serving and experiencing, the rest is just window dressing.

tout mon cher ami amour

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck