BDSM/symbolism and term

Question
hi!  

can you tell me the significance of a barren tree tattoo on a sub.  and, why is the additional woman called rose?

thanks!

Answer
They all mean different things and are used in different ways inside the relationship.

It is important to know the symbolism of different trees when choosing a tattoo design that features a tree or tree leaf, so that you can select the right species to best represent the exact meaning you want to portray. The following is a selection of some of the most popular trees for tattoos and their meanings.

Apple temptation, sinfulness, magic, youth, beauty, happiness, knowledge, and learning
Ash grandeur, greatness, sacrifice, sensitivity, enlightenment, spiritual awareness, and offering (especially to a god)
Aspen determination, conquering fear, doubt, or scandal, lamentation, mourning, and commitment
Bay glory, reward, honor, and deserved riches
Beech prosperity, understanding, constructive criticism, knowledge, acceptance, and patience
Birch rebirth, beginnings, cleansing, and renewal
Cedar incorruptibility, protection, consistency, love, healing, and charity
Cherry education, endurance, renewal, reawakening, new life, change, and deception
Cypress mourning, death, sorrow, acceptance, and sacrifice
Dogwood indifference, apathy, nonchalance, uncertainty, and questions
Elder compassion, excitement, renewal, regeneration, whimsical, fantasy, excitement, sorrow, and change
Elm dignity, intuitiveness, instinct, commitment, and perseverance
Fig longevity, conflict, idleness, reconciliation, vigorousness, and overabundance
Hawthorn contentment, happiness, hope, and the future
Hazel wisdom, concealment, and divining
Holly protection, edification, spirituality, faithfulness, and dogmatic
Joshua praising, strong-willed, worshipful, and enduring
Laurel deception, eloquence, tenacity, victory, heroism, success, and dignity
Linden monogamy, marriage, and love
Maple reservation, balance, practicality, harmony, and dutifulness
Oak endurance, victory, strength, liberty, welcomeness, independence, and bravery
Palm peacefulness, opportunity, spirituality, and contentment
Poplar burial, death, mourning, lamentation, and the passing of time
Willow lost love, bravado, freedom, mourning, mysticism, healing, visions, and dreams
Yew resurrection, rebirth, faithfulness, sadness, and piety.

As to the additional women being called Rose, I am not sure where you say this or hard it, but I have not know this to be an aspect inside the D/s world at all.  If you can help me I would be happy to look into it more for you.  

Most have given names as well some have names the Dom gives to them, which they are called by, but adding another into a poly setting I have not found any to be called rose.  A white rose if the symbol of ones whole self as well devotion and completeness to the Dom.  So many use a rose inside the lifestyle to honor this.

I hope this has helped you some and thank you so much for the question.

awhitecloud  

BDSM

awhitecloud