BDSM/Thankfulness

Question

I've been honored by Master to be asked to join him and another slave to be his, 24/7 at his home.

He is insanely good-looking, strong, intelligent, funny, experienced and has a high profile, which has tens of slaves throwing themselves at his feet every week. He is in no way monogamous but is so very picky with his "play-slaves". I have only known him to play with another three subs apart from his current 24/7, and as expected those boys are really beautiful looking, perfect muscled bodies and are great with pain, submission, etc.

The reason why I'm telling you this is that I want you to see why I feel so incredibly thankful and lucky that he chose me. I would have never imagined that he'd want me for a play-mate, even less for a 24/7, specially considering my lack of experience.

The truth is that just the thought of being in his presence makes me crazy, and I am dying to show him my gratitude. I have told him verbally all these feelings and though I know he appreciates me saying it, I also know words for him will always be just words; he prefers actions as a way of proving what lies inside the slave. So my question is, how can I show him my immense gratitude, how much it honors me to be his and how lucky I feel?

I wish to give him a present, though perhaps not a material one, but more a gesture, a token that shows that I know how amazing he is, and that I am forever thankful that he turned his attention towards me. Because we will be apart for 2 months, I send him gifts every now and then of what he likes, be it videos of a bit of spanking, or drinking from a water bowl, or pissing, you know, just little things he likes. But I feel I need to show a grand gesture of appreciation for him choosing me. As a way perhaps of formally accepting his ownership of me.

Sorry to ramble on, but do you have any suggestions? Perhaps something you would like as a master?

Thank you very much for your time

Answer
I understand the excitement, eagerness and desire to please.  I'm sure he feels the same - and that those were among the factors he considered in selecting you.

It's challenging for a person to know how to express feelings.  It often seems that words simply aren't adequate to capture our feelings  

Regrettably, in the same vein, it isn't possible for me - someone who doesn't know you, your Master, or the relationship - to select the ideal gift.  Something appealing to me, could be meaningless to him.  

However, I have one thought that I suspect resonates broadly:  when you are first in his presence, kneel at his feet (you would know best if he would prefer you kneeling, or kissing his shoes/boots, or ???), and simply state that you are his to do with as he wishes for his pleasure, that you are honored and humbled to belong to him, and that you will strive every day to earn and deserve your place at his feet.

I hope that helps, and I wish you all the best in your new relationship.

Ben

BDSM

Ben Martin