BDSM/totally confused

Question
Dear Master S
I am new to BDSN, have a partner who claims to be sadistic not a Dom... We had a rough play for hours,  I never reached an orgasm, he neither, he made me say the safe word coz I literally had my body bleeding. We stopped, had some rest when he started again... I froze then after ran to bathroom where collapsed in heavy crying... I was devastated & hurt coz during whole play he didn't show any support, any encouraging any affection after it. What's worse he didn't even try to help me while I was crying... he got scared himself & started protecting himself by blaming me...
After when we talked and I asked him why he refused to show any concern, any care any help his answer was only that he's sadistic... Dies it mean that sadists never help their masochists?
I don't know if I have to be pleased to serve him but I am not. It feels as I was abused... my trust betrayed.
I like pain but it has to be pleasurable pain, not suffering for the sake of enduring pain for the sadistic partner.
I realised that I am not going to get any support from him and actually I have no desire to continue anything with him.
I want to know if my feeling shows that I am not truly submissive... I am totally confused. I want to enjoy pain & rough play when he wants me to suffer only. After we talked he stated that if anything happens again it has to be his way, and he failed to explain what it means. My first reaction was that I wouldn't let him even touch me any more... And now I don't know if I am right. Another thing does not help at all, he loves to bully me using my taboo, something like next time when I am tied & gaged so I can't use the safe word he would pee on me (and its my taboo)... do anything he wants...
I am so confused. Help me please.

Mag

Answer
mag:

After care is an essential part of any session; more so if damage (i.e.: bleeding) occurs.  For him to not undertake this shows a complete lack of experience and concern for others.  I write extensively on this subject in a number of forums.

http://www.collarme.com/personals/m/de/journal.htm

I would suggest you look for another master/ sadist.  Anyone who does not care for his objects will never be there in a time of crisis and your safety becomes seriously at risk.

Sorry, if you have more questions simply ask.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck