BDSM/ashtray service

Question
Hi Jack,

I am a slave of one couple for a few years.
I really adore them and accept all they want with me.
They are both smokers and enjoy using me as an ashtray.
I must even smoke sometimes cigarettes with burning end in my mouth until the end,swallow all ashes and swallow butt at the end.I have been doing that for a few years already but now somehow I developed some kind of mental blockage to that practice especially for swallowing the but at the end.But I must say that I dont feel happy when I dont succeed to completely make my service as an ashtrayand my Mistress and Master as well.I guess I am afraid to develop some disease.Could you advise me what i have to do?Must I obey them completely?I really dont want to lose them.

Answer
Medically it is not safe STOP IT NOW!  there are harmful chemicals in buts, why other wise would we not jsut eat them? IT is not safe to have that stuff inside of you like that.  You need to stop it now, and if you most go and ask your Dr. about the effects of swallowing butts.  

You have choices to make and that is putting your life in danger.

awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud