BDSM/Classes to be a master?

Question
I live in oklahoma and was told that there were classes to teach someone how to be a master, Dom, slave, or sub. I was wondering if this were true and where I might look to find these classes locally. My wife and I realized recently that we are extremely interested in this lifestyle more for sexual purposes but also are intrigued by this lifestyle and may want to pursue it 24/7. So we have decided to experiment with each other and want to be extremely safe when it comes to all aspects of this. If you know of any classes or info I could use that help us play safely it would greatly be appreciated.

Answer
Hello, Larry.

I am not sure what area of Oklahoma you're referring to, so I will simply recommend online BDSM training. Also, reading books/literature can be very helpful. A simple search for BDSM relationships, D/s, etc. can yield many results through Google and Amazon. It's also helpful to decide early on whether it's just a Dominant/submissive lifestyle, or Master/slave. Slow experimentation and constant communication are necessary, and sometimes only experimenting for a couple of hours at a time can be helpful. KINK Academy is also a great resource. Check if there are dungeons around your area, as well. If you give me a more specific area, I can examine further.

Well wishes,
Madame Rax.  

BDSM

Madame Rax