BDSM/disobedient slave

Question
I'm just curious what should happen if a slave walks out on a master upon a request.

Answer
Daniel --

I'm not sure in your question if it is the Master requesting that the slave leaves, or the slave requests to leave.  In either case, the relationship has effectively ended.

As with any relationship, break-ups are difficult.  It can be even more so in a Master/slave relationship given the intensity and nature of the dynamic.  A released slave can feel untethered - even if walking was the slave's decision.  And even though the Master has been "in charge," the loss of a slave (again regardless of whose decision) can be a difficult process.

Hopefully, both Master and slave learn from the experience -- about who they are, what they need in a relationship, and how to better position themselves for success in the future.

Ben

BDSM

Ben Martin