BDSM/I feel bad for punishing my submissive, is it normal?

Question
I love that I have the power to punish my submissive, but I hate having to punish him.

Weíre an online couple, and I have grown to care deeply about him, and it is a legitimate relationship!

One of the aspects of our partnership is the TPE, and he cannot come without my permission. A rule is that after playing around, and I give him permission to come, his response is to see if I want to come first. The few times Iíve said yes, itís a very simple dirty story about us to read while I pleasure myself.

Itís a very simple rule. The first time he forgot to ask, he was ordered to take the belt to my cock 5 times. The second time, it was something like 15 times with the belt and 24 hours of no coming. The third time it was 30 with the belt and 1 week of no coming.

Last night, he forgot again. I donít doubt his submissiveness, which is a question Iíve been asked. I know in throws of passion, being teased for hours prior, etc., its near impossible to think about anyone or anything else besides coming. Iíve been there as a submissive and itís near impossible to think. But not completely impossible.

Last night, his consequence is a full month of chastity. And, for a week he has lost his human status. Heís now not allowed on the furniture and when at home, heíll be eating off the floor, and he is for the week to be referred to as Ďití.

Realizing this is the fourth time heís made the mistake, I donít think my punishment is too harsh, but I feel horrible. I know he feels bad, because he wants to please me. But he needs to learn!

Is it normal for a Domme to feel so bad for punishing negative behaviors? I wonít do it, because I know he needs it, but I have the urge to revoke the punishment. I hate calling him Ďití because heís so much more than that. But I had read about that word and punishment, and thought it would work and thought we would like it.

We debrief and do post care. Iíve checked in and asked how he felt having to sleep on the floor, how he feels after his last chastity, etc. I will keep up with the caring through the punishments, but it is breaking my heart.

I knew I was a Mommy Domme, but this is making me unhappy, what the hell should I do?

Answer
Punishments are hard and some are harder to hand out as well wait out in the end. I know many that have a great deal of trouble with handing out punishments. If it does not work this time around I think you need to change to a different sort of punishment so that attention to change is taken.

I wish you well, hang in there hold your ground and stay the course in what you say.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud