BDSM/Interested, but nervous/a bit lost

Question
To whom it may concern,

First off hello as well as umm well HELP. Recently I have discovered my interest in bondage after a conversation with a few freinds about sexuality. Needless to say they were a bit shocked as a mentioned the idea of being tied up was major turn-on. Generally in life I can be rather quiet or loud depending on my company, however when t comes my relationships I find myself being very submissive, unless my partner/boyfreind/whoever is completely blowing me off. That has happened before, my last boyfreind despite us talking about possible ideas was very passive. That irritated me as I know I am not a piece of glass.  That relationship is now over and well a new experience may be happening soon.

This new experience would be with a very close male freind of mine who I trust and care about very deeply. Our relationship has always been on and off flirting, but still I consider him my rock whenever I need advice especially of a sexual nature. He himself does have some experience in BDSM,  in bondage in particular.  Both of are currently single and hoping to blow off some steam this holiday, he brought up the topic of bondage.

This has been something we have talked about before and needless to say the idea excited me. So with that plan in mind I just have a few questions. If you don't mind that is.

Reccomendations on how to be less nervous about talking about itself. I find my freind very attractive obviously and with him being sexually experienced and I being a virgin, needless to say this idea excites me as well as makes me very shy. Knowing him, he will find it endearing and will obviously be willing to listen.

I am going to college this following year and well I may want to find like-minded friends on the campus itself or even a nearby group to just wet my feet even more. Do you have any suggestions on that?

How important is it to be taught or trained by a experienced member of BDSM when getting my feet wet? When going to munches (Spellcheck?) how imitating is the atmosphere towards newcomers as I can be slightly shy.

Thank you for giving your time,

LittleMissShy, 18

Answer
You can learn the basics with out really being with a Dom that your in an relationship with. I would have to tell you but each Dom your with has to do his own training, as each person has a different way to do things or wishes them done.  You should attend munches and make like minded friends.  Your still young and a lot of thins will happen well your at collage and you need to give yourself time to learn and grow. Learn all you can and do not rush into it.

I hope I have helped you some, as well you can play with others with out sex or being involved in that kind of a way. So be careful and have fun.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud