BDSM/knives

Question
My master wants to use knives and wax in our play I don't know what to say cause I don't want to be punished

Answer
More info would be nice, to start, but I am getting the idea that you aren't overly fond of this idea. He is the first person to speak with on this. Is it a hard limit? Do you understand how the knife will be used in this type of play? Do you trust your Master? All of these come into play in this so short of a post. *Smiles* There are a few things to know. First, usually this type of knife play doesn't involve cutting, it is strictly used to remove the wax, and not much else, unless there's an added fear kick involved. Of course, part of this also includes your Master's skill with a knife.Mainly though, your recourse should be to speak with Him, and every slave/sub/bottom should be able to speak openly about things of this nature without fear of reprisal for doing so. Explain to Him why this freaks you out, or scares you, and see what can be worked out.

Hope this helps.

SINcerely in Leather,
Shadow.

BDSM

Master Shadow