BDSM/local service in a LD M/s relationship

Question
Hello,

My Mistress/sadist and I are in loving and nurturing long distance BDSM relationship [for 3 years now]. We do get to meet for days at a time throughout the year, but here are times when 4 to 6 months can span our visits.  Our love and affection comes first, and our D/s lifestyle exists only with each other. I'm not submissive around other Dominants at all.  Not sure thats relavent but somehow it might be, not sure.   

She brought up an interesting thought last night on Skype, and that was to find a local person or couple here in my area to help her with carrying out her instructions with me, and/or to be her local enforcer should a punishment be needed, etc.

The couple would be a Mistress and her male sub, or just a male {service top], etc.

Anyway, is there a term for this type of local involvement to help a LD mistress with her submissive in-between the visits?

I know this likely exist but haven't been able to research the subject.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you.

Answer
steve

The term is is disassociative ownership, what it effectively means a disconnected relationship with your domme who has control but must exercise it loosely.  It requires far more disciple (not punishment but personal adherence to rules) that other forms because the remote control aspects make it more difficult to react to wrong doings immediately.

Now the fundamentals of such a situation is that all aspects of the activities must be predefined, and the use of texting or email must be pervasive so that control is immediate and responsive. Also no action must ever be initiated by you but simply a response to the instructions of your domme or her surrogate.  In all cases of question of authority your domme's instructions come first and supersede anything the others give you.  Your own pleasure should almost be none existent without the clear permission of your domme. So even wanting to participate sexual with another, needs her prior approval and if she says you must ask (text) first before you cum... so be it.

This is the start of a very complex situation and one I do not envy you or your domme.  If you have more questions just ask.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck