BDSM/M/s and Kitty Plau\y

Question
I am my Masters slave and recently he has asked me to also be his kitty. He doesn't want me to just look cute and meow he really wants me to act like a kitty cat. So far I have drunken from a bowl, played with toys, and I meow but I'm wondering what else I might me able to do to be more cat like for him. I absolutely love pleasing him this way and want to be the best kitty I can be for him. I have tried looking things up online for advice but I haven't really been able to find much. Do you have any advice you could share with me?

Answer
jodi

You need to get in to your head the role and the facilitation of this with your dom.  http://petgirls.tumblr.com/archive has picutre and some editorials on the subject. It also has a list of contacts, and people who frequently discuss the matters.  Use it not as a visual reference alone but as a point to start your research... it should help.  There is a lot of hype around the subject and =numerous sites on the internet.  I would suggest you  start here http://www.submissiveguide.com/2009/04/pet-play-human-pets-primer/

If you have more questions after this little bit of research contact me.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck