BDSM/my master wants to try new things

Question
QUESTION: I just have to say I love master very much. But he wants me to try things like putting me in a dog cage and acting like a dog. I'm confused to why? I already do so much and I wonder if I'm not good enough for my master? He always wants to force me into things that I'm not ready for such as anal sex. I'm very new and have no idea what to do. Please help me!!!!

ANSWER: slave demeta
If you really believe that you "love" your great Master , then immediately follow Master's orders and stop trying to top from the bottom! Be the best DOG Master ordered you to be, and have that filthy tight back hole of yours ready to be pounded. Period!
Nothing is "too much"  for a great Master, bitch! It is about time to understand that.
If you are not ready to serve Master the way HE wants to be served by a worthless, stupid and inexperienced slave like you, then get out of his way. Got that?
Move now, whore!!!
extremeslavejack

QUESTION: My master wants me to drink his pee and be his pee slave but it makes me throw up everytime I drink it
Then I get punished is there a way I can get used to the smell and taste???
Please help me
Demeta

Answer
Yes IDIOT, there is !!

The ONLY way is to do it again and again. It may be difficult at the beginning, and that is the whole idea. You have to suffer to accommodate ALL the orders of your great Master. Your likes and dislikes do not mean much to anyone.

1. Beg for Master's permission to mix his precious champagne with cheap (like you) soda at the beginning, until you are used to it.
2. Beg Master to allow you to cool it a bit. this will help.
3. Take regular medicines for upset stomach, Librax,Nexiun, etc...
4. once you get used, beg master to allow you to drink it fresh from its source, directly peeing in your filthy mouth.

Keep me posted. You have till 1-1 2013.

BDSM

extremeslave jack (577-573-966)