BDSM/Rules for slaves

Question
Hi I'm fairly new to this lifestyle and honestly a little bit scared because I don't want to displease my Master.  My Master and I are very close and I am allowed to speek freely with him.  However we were in love before we became Master and slave so I'm worried that I won't know how to please him.  I was wondering about hat general rules a slave should follow and whether or not is it ok to set bondaries as a slave.  I will be grateful for any advice.
Thank you

Answer
ann

There are usually hundreds of rules, some applied others not depending on the dominant you are with.  There are however 3 key rules which seem to be universal and broadly cover most of the rest in some degree or another.

1. Honesty, this is absolutely essential on both sides of the relationship. Many things we do in this lifestyle requires a level of trust few vanilla relationships ever expect. Hence, trust must be ensured. One of the cornerstones of this is honesty.  Without total honesty, which includes no white lies... then trust is always at risk.

2. Dependence, or a lack of autonomy.  This is the parking of the universal urge to be be in control of one's own life and expecting act in a way that promotes individuality and independence.  This act of being and I versus property is counter to everything in our lifestyle.  For example capitalizing your name shows and arrogance and self importance.  It is a small thing but puts you on an equal footing with your dominant.  Most dominants clearly want the control and dominance and to have you realize that all the important decisions in your life are made by someone else.

3. Obedience, working hand in had with the above you act instead of react. There is no second thought, no assessing or questioning the instructions given you simply carry them out. This is like even harder at first than the first two rules, but becomes more easy over time particularly as the second rule becomes entrenched.

As I said there are hundreds of rules but these basic three will give you all of the foundation for the rest.  If you have further questions just ask.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck