BDSM/Submissive Master

Question
I am not new to the S/M lifestyle. I have always liked kinky play (whether it be 24/7 or just in the bedroom), but my role has always been the slave and I have been taught the ways to be a very good girl.

I am now with a man who likes to “switch roles,” per-say. He’s not only been my master in life for over a year, but when it comes to the bedroom, some days he tells me to take dominance over him and then he punishes me for “going out of place” if I do a good job. On the other side, if I do not fully fulfill the dominance role then I get punished worse for “disobeying” or “going against” my master.

I do not wish to anger my master, I want to be a good girl, but I have never before been a Dom and honestly do not know how. I have done things to him that I have had done to me (tying up, beating, choking, pissing, whipping, ect.), but he says he is bored with those and wants me to be more aggressive. My question is how can I fulfill my Masters wishes? What are some things I can do to be a good Dom to my submissive master?

I do not know if you would be able to help, but I have asked many and they do not help. They either suggest things that my master is bored of already or things that are too extream and that I do not trust myself in pursuing. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Well try some of the things he does with you? Maybe some bondage or something else. Ask him for a list of things he might like so you have thing to consider as well to be able to do with him.

I do not think you have very good communication with him, unless the whole point would be that in the end you get punished no matter what you do. If he just wants a reason they well you get what he wishes.

I honestly do not know what to tell you at all, I have not come across this before in this manner.

Good luck and please be safe.

Awhitecloud

BDSM

awhitecloud