BDSM/telling my master

Question
My master is male and I his slave is female I want to tell him that I'm a lesbian but I'm scared of the punishment (leaving him and getting caught is being locked up that's the punishment) how should I tell him I want a mistress instead????

I need help
Demeta

Answer
demeta,

BDSM requires consent at all times. Otherwise it is just abuse. If you consent to give up your consent, it has to remain voluntary. That said, keeping your master in the dark about your evolving preferences is not good. It is important that you communicate this to him immediately. If he cannot respect your needs, he is not truly a master.

Best of luck,
Madame Rax  

BDSM

Madame Rax