BDSM/Owner vs. Daddy role

FetishDaddyDom wrote at 2014-03-04 15:38:26
Greetings to you and yours,

What a bottom’s service will be is sometimes determined by what  training she has been given. You need to be prepared to establish Your top position and what training You are willing to give, that will help both of you decide your roles. Both of you need to understand the baby girl service. It is to keep her safe from the world, W/we all know the world is big, bad and a scary place to a baby girl. You would her safe harbor from the world while he is in your arms.

I also cringe when a tops asks how their discipline and punishment will be effected by the way they top. When a top cares and protects the inner true self of his girl, service slave or whatever… her discipline is His dissatisfaction. She would rather receive 100 strokes than hear that her behavior/service is not pleasing to Him.  As the top You need to build her self-worth that reinforces her true concept of herself. If she has a baby girl self-concept and You want a service slave then that’s the point you two need to negotiate. How could You support her service if You or she does not know who or what kind of services she can give or You can train her in? Most of the time when a slave is in trouble by her top, it is because of His lack of clear intentions was not communicated to her. Try telling her this “This is not what I want…  This is what I want and need and how it is to be done…Now I know you can do so take care of it….so get it done.” Lead, train and be a top by having clear intentions and discipline will most of the time be taken care of.

FetishDaddyDom

Sunshine wrote at 2014-03-05 05:06:01
As a baby girl, I take offence. The person giving the answer is neither a Daddy or a baby girl nor does he seem to know the difference between a Sugar & a Dom Daddy. I am sorry for you as you may have lost out on what could have been a very rewarding partnership.  

Here is my Daddy's answer.

What a bottom’s service will be is sometimes determined by what training she has been given. You need to be prepared to establish Your top position and what training You are willing to give, that will help both of you decide your roles. Both of you need to understand the baby girl service. It is to keep her safe from the world, W/we all know the world is a big, bad and scary place to a baby girl. You would be her safe harbor from the world while she is in your arms.

I also cringe when a tops asks how their discipline and punishment will be effected by the way they top. When a top cares and protects the inner true self of his girl, service slave or whatever… her discipline is His dissatisfaction. She would rather receive 100 strokes than hear that her behavior/service is not pleasing to Him.  As the top You need to build her self-worth that reinforces her true concept of herself. If she has a baby girl self-concept and You want a service slave then that’s the point you two need to negotiate. How could You support her service if You or she does not know who or what kind of services she can give or You can train her in? Most of the time when a slave is in trouble by her top, it is because of His lack of clear intentions was not communicated to her. Try telling her this “This is not what I want…  This is what I want and need and how it is to be done…Now I know you can do it so take care of it….so get it done.” Lead, train and be a top by having clear intentions and discipline will most of the time be taken care of.

crwslittlegirl wrote at 2014-08-25 23:17:50
This is in response to the Daddy little dynamic. I have a Daddy. I do not expect him to spoil at all. I follow all rules given to me. He very much controls what I do, and yes he beats me when he thinks I need it. I would never play around on him. I would never disrespect him or reflect poorly on him. I just get to be little, I get hugs and love. That doesnt make me any less owned or less then completely his.

BDSM

extremeslave jack (577-573-966)